What is Hg4J
Hg4J is an independent pure Java implementation of a popular Mercurial distributed version control system. Hg4J is a software library that provides API that enables Java application to read and (in the future versions) to modify local and remote Mercurial repositories.
Hg4J Major Features
We are working hard on the first version that will provide most of readonly Mercurial operations. Then we plan to work even more harder on write functions.
Hg4J version 0.1.0 provides API for following operations on the local Hg repository:
- Cat - to get contents of the file.
- Manifest - to get files of a particular revision.
- Log - to get repository or file history.
- Status - to get working tree status.
Learn more on Hg4J
Hg4J related resources are hosted at the Google Code Hg4J project.
- From the primary Mercurial Repository at http://hg.hg4j.com/hg4j
- From the seconday Mercurial Repository at https://hg4j.googlecode.com/hg
- Download binaries at http://code.google.com/p/hg4j/downloads/list
Hg4J is Open Source
Hg4J is Open Source and can be freely used in Open Source applications under the terms GNU General Public License (GPL). We also provide commercial licensing option for closed source applications or so called Dual Licensing. For more information on licensing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.